Have a safe and happpy 4th!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has been having a great summer thus far!  I wanted to write a post wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!

Remember, although fireworks can be an amazing display and lots of fun, there is also a lot of danger that is involved.  I know this is usually a weekend of family, fun, BBQing, fireworks and relaxing.

Remember, whether you are BBQing on the grill, or deep frying that turkey, keep your deep fryer a safe distance away from your home and your siding.  I can't tell you how many times I have heard of people melting the siding off their home after a deep fry incident. 

I know this isn't a local video, but below you will find a video on some of the dangers as well as ways to prevent deep fry accidents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYXPzFKFrE

No comments:

Post a Comment