Hail Damage

I wanted to find a very easy to understand YouTube video showing the obvious signs of wind and hail damage that can be done to a roof.  I know we had that storm come through the Manitowoc area a couple weeks ago, and wanted to make sure everyone understood what wind/hail damage can look like on a roof.  This is a video I found on YouTube from a Denver roofing company that about half way through the video, shows what a roof can look like.  This is a bit extreme case and I caution you that just because your roof doesn't look like this one, doesn't mean there still isn't some damage.  Please give me a call and I will come out and take a look if you think you may have some damage up there.  I do go beyond the Manitowoc area as well, so please let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz_BfUkmuzU

No comments:

Post a Comment