Garage

I know you will want to slap me for saying it, but winter is on its way!  Whether you like it or not, you need to start getting the garage ready for winter and make some room for your car before the snow starts!

Whether you want to fork out the money at your local hardware store for shelving units, or you want to build your own, now is the time to do it!  Sweep everything and give it a good cleaning.  Try to put together that is on the floor, up on storage shelves or in plastic waterproof bins.  Once you park your snow filled car in the garage, all that snow will melt and potentially damage the things you have on the garage floor.

As a shameless marketing plug (haha), I must let you know that if you are in search of customized shelving please let me know!  I would love to swing out and give you an estimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment