Pinterest

After posting last night's Facebook update it got me thinking...Pinterest.  When Pinterest first came out I wondered if this would be a fad that would last a few months and then fizzle out.  Well, looks like Pinterest is here to stay!  Now, I could look at it one of two ways: "Darn you Pinterest for making a wealth of design ideas so easily accessible to my customers rather than letting me get to use my creative brain", or "Thank you Pinterest for being such an idea giver when it comes to home remodeling, I love to help peoples home dreams come true!"  I would like to chose the later.  If you haven't already become a member of the Pinterest community, I would highly encourage you to do so!  Now yes, it is weird that I am promoting another site for idea generation, I do agree!  Fear not avid followers, I will still be there every step of the way from the creative side of things!  I simply encourage you to use Pinterest as a way to help me get a sense of style of what you are really interested in.  From there, it will be my personal goal to turn your home design dreams into a reality!  Pin away friends, Pin away...

No comments:

Post a Comment